Alchemint Monthly Progress Report (March 2019)
Alchemint Stablecoin Issuance Platform Status
This month, Alchemint Stablecoin Issuance Platform added 2 login options.
Compared to February 2019, the Total SNEO Collateralized has decreased, but due to NEO price increase, the Total SDUSD amount Issued and the Overall Mortgage Rate status is almost the same as February.
The Total Service Fee Paid (SDS) had surpassed 2,000. This means that some SAR owners have returned their SDUSD and paid SDS as service fees.
Research & Develop
Web Version Product
After a series of optimizations, the upgraded version had been tested and released, the optimizations included:
- Optimized packaging and homepage render. Decrease webpage loading time;
- Optimized UI, no longer disabled button. Added more introduction, provided a more user-friendly interface.
- Updated API port, decrease the time of load list data
- After Sign broadcast and write into blockchain, it will no longer refresh the whole webpage. Now, it will only refresh the part’s data changed, optimized user experience.
Ledger Wallet Support
- This function is enabled.
Mobile Version Platform
- Fixed servals bug relate to the scrollbar
- Optimized the UI on mobile device
- Optimized the login function
- The function and been tested and released on O3 wallet
ETH Version Platform
- Complete the first ETH version Alchemint stablecoin issuance platform.
- Completed the connection of front and back end, moved into testing and optimize phase.
Received 2018 Most Up-and-coming Blockchain Award
On 28th March, in the “POW’ER Chinese Blockchain Annual Summit“, Alchemint received “2018 Most Up-and-coming Blockchain Award”.
2018 is the Year of Stablecoin, there are lots of new Stablecoin project that entered the market. But most of them are fiat-backed model stablecoin, there are not so many decentralized stablecoin projects.
This award showed the industry recognized the effort made by Alchemint to develop the decentralized economy.
Invited to Attend HashKey International Digital Asset Smuuit 2019
21st March, Alchemint invited to attend HashKey International Digital Asset Smuuit 2019, the event was organized by HashKey and Wanxiang Blockchain. The topic of this summit was “Digital Assets: From Forntier to Mainstream”.
Invited to Attend NEXT University Blockchain Technology Sharing Session in Shanghai Jiao Tong University
6th March, in order to facilitate the growth of Blockchain developer, Alchemint’s CTO Chris attended University Blockchain Technology Sharing Session in Shanghai Jiao Tong University organized next University Blockchain Technology Sharing Session in Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
In the session, Chris made a presentation based on the topic “Blockchain: the most important invention after the Internet”. Also, he recommends some books good for entry the Blockchain worlds.
Attended 2019 China Shanghai Blockchain Technology Application Summit
13th March, Alchemint attended “2019 China Shanghai Blockchain Technology Application Summit”. This summit is organized by the Shanghai Jiading government. Alchemint shared the concept of Stablecoin with guests presenters.