16th-31st Oct. Progress Report
Product Research and Development
- Based on the testing feedback to fix bugs and optimize performance
2. Optimized UI and UX
3. Preparing the Technical Documentation for open source.
4. Edit English version “Alchemint Platform User Manual”, reference for public testing.
- Qihoo 360 safety auditing is on going, expect the result at end of Nov.
2. On 31st Oct, Alchemint visited NEL (Twitter NewEconoLabs) for a technical seminar, will cooperation more in the future.
- Participate CRYPTO EXPO ASIA
On 26th Oct, Alchemint Founder & CEO Elva accept Bitkop invitation, in CRYPTO EXPO ASIA Seminar (Sub-Forum) based on the topic “Stablecoin’s Exploration and application”, share the opinions on the with the attendees.
2. Live Stream Introduce decentralized stablecoin SDUSD
On 25th Oct, Alchemint CTO Chris and SEA Founder Lin Chen accept Tokenclub invitation, introduced decentralize stablecoin SDUSD, share the opinions on different types stablecoin with the viewers.
More than 50k viewers watched the stream on live.